East Ham Library can be found on
High Street South, East Ham, E6 6EL.
Map showing the location of East Ham
Monday 9.30am - 8pm
Tuesday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Wednesday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Thursday 9.30am - 8pm
Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Telephone: 020 3373 0827
Accessibility: Ramp access to ground floor
Bus Routes - 5, 58, 101, 104, 115, 147, 238, 300, 325, 376,
Tube Station - East Ham
Services at East Ham Library:
- Learn English collection
- Fiction, non-fiction and focus collection books
- Books in English and community languages
- DVDs and music
- Audio books
- Large print books
- Skills for Life materials
- Children's collections
- Babies and preschool area
- Homework area
- Teen Zone, including computers and study space
- Graphic novels
- Newspapers and magazines
- Free internet access
- Legal and public information
- Careers information
- Reference and information service
- Computer printing
- Induction loop
Activities at East Ham Library
- Homework Club - Mondays during school term and
half term from 4-6pm for seven to 14 year olds. Bring your homework
along for support and advice.
- Games Club - Every Tuesday 3.30-5.30pm. PS2
and Xbox games, music, board games and many more activities for
eight to 13 year olds.
- Adult Reading Group - Ever third Monday of the
month 6.30-7.30pm. Explore the pleasure of reading in a friendly
- Imaginative Play - Every Friday 11am-12noon.
Open to children under 5 with their parents/carers.
- Storytelling - Every Wednesday 2-3pm. Open to
children under 5 with their parents/carers.
- Toy Library - Every Tuesday 10am-12 noon and
every Thursday 10am-12 noon. Open to children under 5 with their
- Games Club - Every Tuesday 3.30pm to 5.30pm
for eight to 13 year olds.
- Do It Online - Every Friday 2-4pm. Free basic
computer sessions for all people over 18. Advance booking required
at a library and a valid library card required before you start the