Resident visitor parking permits
With a permit, your visitor can park in a:
- permit holders only bay
- a shared use bay, which can be used by permit holders and motorists who display a valid pay and display ticket.
Find out if you qualify for 30 free one-day visitor permit vouchers
- your home is in a residential parking zone
- it is the first time your household has applied for resident visitor parking permit vouchers
- there are no vehicles registered at your property
- you are on the electoral roll and /or Council Tax register.
Buy resident visitor permit vouchers
Before you start, make sure the address that you wish to buy parking permits for is registered to your My Newham account.
|Type||Number of vouchers per pack||Cost per pack|