Types of grant
There are two types of grant you can apply for:
The aim of this grant is to relieve suffering or help with recovery from illness.
You can apply if you:
- are in financial hardship (the trust will not add money to any benefits you receive)
- are sick or recovering from illness
- are disabled
- have mental or physical health problems.
This grant is for children and young people up to 25 years old who:
- need money to help them achieve or improve their academic goals
- are recognised as gifted and talented and wish to develop their talent.
Apply for a grant
You can apply for a grant for yourself or for someone else.
If you qualify, the trust will consider your application. The decision will be made by the charity’s trustees, which include:
- local businesses
- community organisations
- the local primary care trust.
If you do not qualify, the trust will send you details of other funding agencies that might be able to help you.