This small market in Canning Town has been on this site since 1963. The site was built to replace the old market which made way for the A13. It is now undergoing another transformation through regeneration.
A market that was popular with dockers' families when the nearby docks were active, it now serves a diverse local community.
Visit Rathbone Market
- Tube: Canning Town (Jubilee line)
- DLR: Canning Town
- Buses: 5, 69, 115, 300, 309, 323, 330, 474, 541.
- second-hand clothing (Monday to Saturday)
- retro clothing, bags and accessories (Monday to Saturday)
- tea, coffee and hot food (Monday to Saturday)
- meat and poultry (Friday and Saturday)
- pet food and accessories (Thursday to Saturday)
- household goods (Tuesday and Thursday to Saturday)
- ladies' fashion (Tuesday and Saturday).
Trading at Rathbone Market
Apply to trade at Rathbone Market
Newham street market trading application form Word Document, 152 KB