Special educational needs - transport services

If your child has special educational needs, they may be entitled to travel assistance. 

Can I get travel assistance for my child who has special educational needs (SEN)?

We can provide home to school travel assistance to a small number of children with special educational needs (SEN).

Find out more from the home to school travel policy for children and young people with SEN.

If you have a child with special educational needs, you can apply for home to school travel assistance using our online form.

Back to top

Contact us

  • Special Educational Needs (SEN)
    London Borough of Newham
    Newham Dockside
    1000 Dockside Road
    E16 2QU