Resident visitor parking permits
With a permit, your visitor can park in a:
- permit holders only bay
- a shared use bay, which can be used by permit holders and motorists who display a valid pay and display ticket.
Apply for resident visitor permits
|Type||Number of permits per pack||Cost per pack|
Before you apply
Apply for permits
After you apply
- your home is in a residential parking zone
- it is the first time your household has applied for resident visitor parking permits
- there are no vehicles registered at your property
- you are on the electoral roll and /or Council Tax register.
We will process your application in 10 working days. If you are eligible, we will then send your permits to you by post. Please allow time for your permits to arrive.