Free early education for two year olds
- income support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support under immigration and asylum law
- the guaranteed part of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit and you have an annual income of £16,190 before tax or less
- working tax credits and earn no more than £16,190 per year.
- we look after them
- they have a child protection plan
- they have a disability living allowance
- they have a current statement of special educational needs (SEN)
- they have an education, health and care plan
- they left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order.
If you think the child qualifies under any of the criteria, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3373 0980.
What your child gets
- three hours per day over five days
- five hours per day over three days
- 15 hours spread over a week.
Or the hours can be stretched out to meet your needs.
When your child can startIf your two-year old qualifies for free early education, they will usually start in the term after their second birthday.
If we have not contacted you, but you think your child is eligible, call us on 020 3373 0980 or email email@example.com.
Where your child can get free early education
- all types of nurseries and nursery classes
- playgroups and pre-schools
- Sure Start Children’s Centres.