Learning disability art competition
Art competition for people with learning disabilities
Directions for the artist
- Maximum size for artwork is A1 (59.4 x 84.1cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in).
- Artwork must be able to hang on a wall.
- Put your name and contact details on the back of your artwork
- Drop your artwork off at any Newham library by 4pm on 21 April.
- The artwork must be collected after the exhibition on Thursday 13 July or Friday 14 July from Stratford Circus.
For further information, call Honey Sarfo, Co-Production and Participation Facilitator on 020 3373 1638.