Customer services - service standards
You can expect that:
- We will be polite, courteous and respond sensitively to your needs
- We will treat you with honesty and respect, making it clear what we can and cannot do
- Your enquiry will be dealt with promptly and efficiently with the best possible solutions found for you when you first contact us
- We will support you to be able to access a council service
- We will actively seek and listen to your comments, respond to your complaints and learn from them
- We will not discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, sexual orientation, creed, religion, disability, size or age, and will seek to eliminate such discrimination by others to promote equality and fairness for all.