Coronavirus updates for housing and homelessness

Rent payments and repairs – council tenants

If you are having difficulty paying your rent due to the Coronavirus pandemic please visit our Making a Benefit Claim pages on the Council’s website.

​This will help direct you to the right agency to deal with your claim. 

If you have an existing claim for Housing Benefit and your income has changed please visit the Benefits – Tell us about a Change page and complete the online change of circumstances form. 

  • If you wish to make an agreement for overdue rent, please contact the Rent team on 0203 373 6427 to discuss payment options.
  • If you are struggling to pay your rent and/or other bills, you may be able to seek advice and support via our Money Works Team

Repairs and maintenance – council tenants and vulnerable residents

Services only available for emergency appointments only – including vulnerable residents.  To report an emergency repair call 0800 9525555.