Covid-19 Roadmap: Step 2
From 12 April 2021
- Shops are expected to reopen, along with pubs and restaurants (for outdoor dining only).
- Other businesses including hairdressers, libraries and community centres, zoos, and theme parks will reopen.
- Indoor leisure including gyms (for individual use only) will reopen.
- You must continue not to mix with other households indoors.
- Weddings, wakes and reception of up to 15 people permitted.
As we move through each of these steps, it is important that we all remember COVID-19 is still a part of our lives so we must:
- Continue to follow the principles of ‘hands, face, space and ventilation’
- Follow the COVID-secure measures that remain in place at different stages
- Get tested when needed – if you cannot work from home, have someone in your household attending or working in education or have COVID-19 symptoms
- Get vaccinated when offered