Covid-19 Roadmap: Step 3
From 17 May 2021
- Maximum of 30 people will be allowed to socialise outdoors.
- Two households or a group of up to six people will be able to mix indoors, including in hospitality settings like pubs.
- Indoor hospitality to reopen - social distancing will remain in place.
- Up to 10,000 spectators will be able to attend events at large outdoor, seated venues like football stadiums.
- Up to 30 people will be able to attend weddings, receptions, funerals and wakes.
As we move through each of these steps, it is important that we all remember that COVID-19 is still a part of our lives so we must:
- Continue to follow the principles of ‘hands, face, space and ventilation’
- Follow the COVID-secure measures that remain in place at different stages
- Get tested when needed – if you cannot work from home, have someone in your household attending or working in education or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Get vaccinated when offered