Forest Gates Community Neighbourhood Centre’s Get Active Get Healthy Programme
Sign up for the 10-week online programme of activities for adults 55+. Sessions will commence on 4th November. Sign up over email or phone. Once you have signed up you will be sent details on how to log into zoom.
- Tai Chi - Wednesdays, 12-1pm
- Chair Based Exercise – Fridays, 11-12noon
For more information and to enrol please contact Forest Gate Community Neighbourhood Team on 0203 373 0856 or email [email protected]
Green Street Community Neighbourhood Centre’s Online Physical Activity Programme
Please see details below of the sessions that are taking place:
- Pilates – Mondays, 12:45-1:45pm (women only)
- Yoga – Tuesdays, 10-11am (women only)
- Fitness session – Wednesdays, 11am-12noon (women only)
- HIT session – Wednesdays, 7-8pm (mixed)
- Boxing Fitness – Thursdays, 9:30-10:30am (women only). Starting 26th November.
- Fitness session – Fridays, 9:30-10:30am (women only)
- Fitness session – Fridays, 2:15-3:15pm (mixed). Ending on 27/11/20.
- Healthy Lifestyles – Fridays, 12-1pm (mixed). Ending on 18/12/20.
For more information or to enrol please email Fathema Rahaman, Community Neighbourhood Senior Officer.
University of East London
The University have produced a number of physical activity classes you can access online. More classes will be added on a regular basis.
West Ham United Foundation
West Ham’s YouTube Channel has a wide variety of subtitled workouts to share.
The East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT)
ELFT are running a number of virtual sessions as part of their Fitness & Recovery programme for residents under ELFTs Mental Health Services or Community Health Services including those under primary care (GP) with a Mental Health diagnosis. The programme is also open to NHS staff in Newham, Tower Hamlets, City & Hackney.
These inclusive sessions which have been running since April, are adapted according to the audience.
If you would like to get involved in the Fitness & Recover programme, please contact Marica Wainner.
ActiveNewham are delivering Street Dance sessions online for females aged 14-19 years of age. The session is delivered on Zoom by a female instructor. The sessions are suitable for all abilities and aimed to be fun, engaging and social whilst learning some Street Dance moves!
Please click here to book the following session.
- Thursdays 4-5pm