Below is a dashboard summarising the number of cases and tests in Newham for the last week (Wednesday – Wednesday).
It will be updated weekly by the Public Health team, including a commentary on the numbers by the Director of Public Health to explain what the numbers actually mean.
The keys in the bottom of three of the boxes will help you see if our local numbers are at the bottom or top of the scale.
If you’re interested in seeing more data you can view the Government data dashboard which has both national and local data.
Keeping Newham Safe
There are numerous things you can do to keep Newham safe and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Follow the guidance about how to reduce transmission – Keep at least 2 metres distance from others, wear a face covering and wash your hands regularly. Find out about more about how to reduce transmission on the GOV.UK website.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms you can book a test online on the NHS website.
- If you’re unable to work from home, care for someone (paid or unpaid), or live with someone who is over 70 years old, has a long-term condition or is shielding you can register for twice weekly regular testing on our rapid testing page.
- Visit the GOV.UK website to find more information about when and how to self-isolate.
- For support and questions related to COVID-19 including access to food during self-isolation you can contact the Newham COVID-19 Helpline at 0207 473 9711 or [email protected] (Open 9am-7pm, 7 days a week)