If you have symptoms
Test appointments can be booked by calling 119 or visiting the Gov.uk website.
If you have any of the three main Covid-19 symptoms (new persistent cough, fever or loss/change of your sense of smell or taste) you should get tested at one of our drive-through or walk-through sites, or via a home test kit.
If you or someone in your household has symptoms you and your household should isolate for 10 days.
There are four ways to get tested if you have symptoms in Newham:
- Walk through testing
- Hilda Road, East Ham, E6 1DB
- Kingsford Way, Beckton, E6 5JQ
- Paul Street/Rokeby Street, Stratford, E15 4QB
- McDowall Close, Canning Town, E16 1QY
- Drive through testing (Lea Valley Athletic Track and O2 Arena)
- Home testing kits
- Mobile testing unit (Gallions Reach - Details and availability on the online booking portal by clicking below or calling 119)
Booking is recommended for all testing options, and required for the drive through and temporary testing sites.
Book a test if you have symptoms
If you do not have COVID-19 symptoms
Anyone in Newham who does not have COVID-19 symptoms can get free rapid tests twice a week – whether you live, work, study or volunteer here. Find out more in the rapid community testing section.