Registering Vaccinations Received Abroad
The NHS has a service which enables you to book an appointment to show evidence for any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations received outside of England.
This is so the NHS can securely update the vaccination record. This can take up to 10 working days.
You can use this service if you or your child are aged 5 years old or over and have an NHS number.
You or your child also must have received one of these vaccines outside of England:
- Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
- SinoVac (CoronaVac)
- Beijing Institute of Biological Products (Sinopharm BIBP)
Find out more and how to book your appointment on the NHS website