Newham Council are very interested to hear from landlords and licence holders to understand their views.
Richard Blanco from the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA) and Newham Council will be hosting a Landlords’ Forum in July. It will be the first time since the pandemic that we are able to meet in person and hear your views. Refreshments will be provided.
We will be having the following topics and speakers:
- Portfolio Planning In Uncertain Times with NRLA Representative with Richard Blanco
- New Licensing Designation with Helen Masterson, Service Manager for Private Sector Housing Standards, London Borough Of Newham
- Energy Efficiency & Grants with Vincent Whyte, Team Leader, Energy Efficiency & Empty Homes Team and Meghan Kingsley-Walsh, Energy & Sustainability Officer from London Borough of Newham
- Understanding Rent To Rent with Iyabo Agiri
- Energy efficiency and the Health Impacts of Cold Homes with Laura Austin–Croft, Public Health Consultant, London Borough of Newham.
Where: Old Town Hall, Stratford, 29 The Broadway, Stratford, London E15 4BQ
RSVP: by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the subject title as ‘RSVP to Landlords’ forum’.
For more information please visit: Regional Landlord Meetings | NRLA