Money worries can affect us all, and even more so now with the increased cost of living. It can be a struggle to pay bills, deal with debt or find a job, and this can make it difficult to live a healthy life.
If this is something you are facing there is a lot of support available in Newham to help you.
For advice and information on the following topics, see pages 18-22 in the Our 5 Ways to a Healthier Life booklet (PDF):
- Help with money
- Support for NHS costs
- Help to get a job
- Knowing your rights at work
- Learning skills and training support
- Help with housing
“Without Our Newham Money I would not have been able to put food on the table for my three children, thank you Our Newham Money… for helping me through a very difficult time.” Newham Resident
You can also find more information below on:
- Local services who can help with Money management and dealing with financial hardship (PDF) during COVID-19.
- Top tips for managing your money (PDF)
- Advice and information on gambling and other financial stressors.