East Ham Central Ward By-Election
- Notice of Election – East Ham Central ward by-election (PDF)
- Statement of Persons Nominated– East Ham Central ward by-election
- Notice of Election Agents’ Names and Offices
- Notice of Poll - will be published on Tuesday 27 April 2021
East Ham Central Ward electors will have the opportunity to vote for a councillor to fill the current vacancy – candidates will be announced closer to the time.
- Deadline for receiving applications for registration to vote – Monday 19 April
- Deadline for new postal vote applications and for changes to existing postal or proxy votes – 5pm, Tuesday 20 April 2021
- Deadline for receiving new applications to vote by proxy – 5pm, Tuesday 27 April 2021
- Polling Day – 7am – 10pm, Thursday 6 May 2021
Information about the contest, the different types of ballot papers and how to the mark the ballot paper.
- East Ham Central Ward electors will have the opportunity to vote for a councillor to fill the current vacancy.
- Vote only once.
- Mark [X] next to your choice.
- You may bring your own pen to cast your vote.