We want to involve you in the decisions we make about proposed changes to how we do things, the services we provide and how we develop new ways of doing things.
On this page you will find information about why we do consultations and links to surveys and consultations we are currently doing that you can take part in.
- Rented property licensing
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme
- Cycling route improvements
- New and extended residential parking zones
Why we consult
- understand the needs of local people
- give you a chance to raise issues that are important to you
- making major decisions about our policy and services
- developing new policies
- improving and changing existing policies
- prioritising resources
- changing services.
How we consult
- online questionnaires
- postal questionnaires
- telephone questionnaires
- face-to-face interviews
- focus and discussion groups
- events and workshops.