Gambling premises licence

If you own or run a premises that is used for betting, gaming and other types of gambling, you need a licence from the council.

The council is the licensing authority.

Gamblling Policy 2022-2025 (PDF)

Local Area Profile

The Local Area Profile contains relevant information that can assist gambling premises operators to assess the local risks specific to their individual premises.

View the interactive map​ 

If you need any assistance regarding the Local Area Profile, or in completing your premises specific risk assessment then please contact the Licensing Team.