Winter One Pot
- 2 tbsp oil
- peelings from left over root vegetables
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp Cajun spice
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 220/gas mark. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wash your peelings with water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Toss the peelings in a bowl with the oil, salt, paprika, Cajun spice pour on to the lined baking tray and arrange evenly.
- Place into oven and cook for 10 minutes turning over if necessary, remove from oven when crisp.
- Cool before eating.
Be adventurous and use any herbs or spice from your store cupboard to flavour these delicious crisps.