Apply to re-use Newham Council’s information
You can apply to re-use our information by contacting the Information Governance team at:
4th Floor West
1000 Dockside Road
You must include:
- Your name and return address
- The document you wish to reuse
- The purpose for which you want to use it.
- Once we have received your request, we have 20 working days to respond.
- Tell you of any fees you may incur
- Issue you with a licence, valid for five years, which will set out the conditions for re-use
- Arrange access to the requested information.
Should we refuse you re-use of any documents we will write to you to tell you the reasons for our decision. If we are refusing your request because someone else owns the copyright or intellectual property rights to a document, we will tell you who that person or organisation is.