Northgate Management system maintanace taking place this weekend
Essential maintenance taking place to our Housing Management System. Some services such as payments and Balance checks within Housing will be unavailable from 21 May 2022 2am to 22 May 2022 8am. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
My Neighbourhood currently unavailable
We are working to get the system back up and running as soon as possible. Please check this link again in 24 hours - we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Reporting a missed bin collection
We have received a number of reports from some residents who are receiving an error when trying to report a missed bin collection online.
We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you receive the following error ‘You should specify a contact or account’ when reporting a missed collection, then please follow these instructions:
- Please sign into your MyNewham Account to update your address details again
- Go to your profile by clicking on your name in the top purple bar and select ‘Profile’.
- On your profile page, scroll down to the ‘Add or Change Address’ section
- Input your first line of address and postcode and click ‘Search’
- Find and select your address from the search results
- Scroll down to the end of the page and select ‘Update’
- Once your profile has been updated, please try reporting the missed bin collection again
- If you still receive the following error ‘You should specify a contact or account’ please call the Contact Centre on 020 8430 2000 who will be able to assist you with this issue.