We are committed to being open and transparent in the way we spend your money. On this page you will find links to data that shows how much we spend on suppliers, senior staff and councillors.
Our constitution sets out how we work, how decisions are made and the procedures we follow to make sure that these are efficient, transparent and accountable to local people.
Our social housing asset value document groups our properties by post code and valuation band, with values and occupancy rates for each.
- Seven individuals (6.56 full time equivalent) undertake investigations and prosecutions of fraud
- Eight individuals (7.56 full time equivalent) professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
- Spend for 2014/15 is currently £679,000 which includes overheads.
You can find details of the grants we have awarded to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations on our Go for it Grants page
Land and buildings
Parking account and parking spaces
Our parking and traffic enforcement annual reports include details of:
- The revenue we make from on-street and off-street parking and penalty charge notices
- How we spend the revenue
- The number of controlled parking bays in the borrough
Payments to suppliers
Payments over £250 to our suppliers and purchase card payments can be found on our Council spending page
- Download a document detailing our contracts with suppliers over the value of £10,000 (Excel)
Salaries, expenses and allowances
- Senior staff salaries and structure chart (we are currently in the process of updating this page to reflect recent changes)
- Councillor's allowances and expenses
- Trade Union facility time publication 2018/19 (PDF)
- Trade Union facility time publication 2017/18 (PDF)
- We do not have any external waste contracts. We manage our waste collection service in-house.