A parking dispensation allows you to wait or load on a single yellow line. They are usually granted for up to three months if a vehicle is needed because:
- You need to carry out specific work in that area
- You need to be as close to the premises as possible for loading/unloading goods and material
- No other parking is available.
How much do they cost?
Dispensations cost £50 for up to three days and £200 for three months per vehicle.
How do I apply?
You must make a request for a parking dispensation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you include the following information:
- The precise location including street, postcode, door numbers - for example John Street, E15, outside numbers 24-26
- How often the location will be visited
- Why the business cannot be operated outside the restricted hours.
Please be aware that it takes up to 10 working days to process your request.