Contact Newham Council
You can contact us in a number of ways.
Do it online
For some online services you will be asked to login to My Newham. Registration is easy and takes minutes – all you need to get started is an email address. As well as access to a range of services, My Newham keeps a track of the enquiries you have made – and their progress.
You can also check balances and statements, find out when applications will be dealt with and log in without having to re-enter your reference number each time.
The Love Newham app makes reporting environmental issues to us easier than ever before.
Seen some dumped rubbish or graffiti? Simply download the app to your mobile smartphone or tablet, and in a few easy steps you will be able to tell us about the problem - including where it is, and what it looks like.
|Monday to Friday||9am - 6pm|
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
Write to us
If you would like to contact us by post, please send your letter to the following address:
Tell us you are movingMoving will affect your Council Tax payments, benefits, parking permits and your entry in the Electoral Register.
If you are moving into Newham, out of Newham, or to a new address within the borough, you can tell us online.
For more information go to our Moving in or out of Newham page.
Customer services - service standards
- we will be polite, courteous and respond sensitively to your needs
- we will treat you with honesty and respect, making it clear what we can and cannot do
- your enquiry will be dealt with promptly and efficiently with the best possible solutions found for you when you first contact us
- we will support you to be able to access a council service
- we will actively seek and listen to your comments, respond to your complaints and learn from them
- we will not discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, sexual orientation, creed, religion, disability, size or age, and will seek to eliminate such discrimination by others to promote equality and fairness for all.