Newham 4 Community
Newham 4 Community is a website where you can find funding for your community or voluntary group. There are more than 2,500 funding schemes that your community or voluntary group may be eligible for.
Free to use and gives you access to a range of funding options
The money comes from national, regional and local sources as well as the European Union (EU).
To help you find the funding that best suits your activities and which you qualify for, we have set up Newham 4 Community.
Newham 4 Community is free to use and gives you:
- A 60-second search for funding with an easy-to-use drop-down menu
- Categories to browse so that you can see what funding is out there
- Information updated every 24 hours, so you can be sure it is the latest information available
- Details of all the grant schemes and contact details for the providers so that you can apply directly
- Local information and support to help your group meet its potential
- Local news bulletins on community issues in your area.
How do I use Newham 4 Community?
If you’re new to the website, you’ll need to register, then you can login to search for grants.
To search for a grant, choose from the drop-down menus to answer the questions about your group and the project you want to fund. You’ll get a quick overview of the funding schemes that could apply to your project. You can find more details and contact information by clicking on each link.
Newham 4 Community lists details of a vast number of schemes, many of which change each month and new schemes are constantly being introduced.
Further information and questions
If you have any comments or queries about Newham 4 Community or any of our grants programmes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org