Cost of Living

Help if you feel unwell

Register with a GP
Register with a GP – it’s free and you don’t need proof of address or immigration status. Find your nearest GP:
0300 311 22 33

Contact your pharmacist
Contact your pharmacist who can give advice and over-the-counter medicines for coughs, colds, sore throats and general aches and pains. They can also tell you if you need to see a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional.

Medical emergency
Contact your GP or NHS 111 or visit if things are more serious.

If you have a medical emergency, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E department.