Cleaning in blocks and on estates
Your building cleaner is responsible for:
- Checking the communal lights
- Changing light bulbs
- Reporting lifts out of order
- Arranging for communal repairs to be done
- Removing or arranging for the removal of graffiti
- Rotating refuse bins
- Clearing or arranging for the clearance of blocked refuse chutes
- Checking for health and safety hazards
- Arranging for the removal of abandoned vehicles
- Reporting problems with grass cutting or shrub pruning.
If they finds a problem, they can call on our specialist teams to help with:
- Graffiti removal and additional cleaning staff
- Chute clearing
- Grass cutting, horticulture and playgrounds
- Fire safety.
You can report problems with your cleaning service by phoning us on 020 8430 2000.