Helping to keep your estate clean
You must help to keep your estate and block clean. This is a rule of your tenancy or lease.
We have rules that every resident should keep to:
- Wrap all rubbish before you put it down the chute
- Use small bags for your rubbish – the size of a plastic shopping bag
- Book a bulky waste collection for large items such as sofas, mattresses or washing machines.
- Put large bags down the chute – they will block it
- Leave bags of rubbish outside your door or anywhere else in the building
- Leave bags of rubbish outside the chute room or area
- Use the refuse chutes at unreasonable hours when it will disturb your neighbours
- Dump anything in or outside the building.