How it's designed
Our home contents insurance is designed to give our tenants peace of mind. There is no excess payable for this insurance policy. URIS Group can offer a wider range of cover options and discounts on payments if paying by direct debit. You will be able to upgrade your policy to include Accidental Damage, or Optional Extras cover for Wheelchairs, Hearing Aids, Personal Belongings and Pedal Cycles.
- Most of your household goods and contents including pedal cycles and computer equipment are insured when in your home. The policy covers loss or damage caused by specific events such as theft, fire and flood.
- Lost or stolen keys, freezer contents, your own legal liability to the public and the cost of alternative accommodation.
- Improvements you have made to your home such as fitted kitchens, bathrooms, wardrobes, laminate flooring, patio doors, but not greenhouses or conservatories.
- Simple+ also includes accidental damage cover.
You can get more details about the insurance policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 020 3373 3252.
Pay your home contents insurance
How much you pay will depend on the level of cover and your postcode.
There is no excess for this insurance policy.
Claiming on your home insurance
If you have arranged contents insurance through us, you can make a claim by contacting the claims administrator on 0845 671 8171.
Apply for home contents insurance
To apply for home content insurance, please use the documents below.
- Home Insurance - Insurance Product Information Document (PDF)
- Household Content Insurance Application Form (PDF)
- Insurance Renewal (PDF)