Join the Newham Landlord Accreditation scheme
We work in partnership with responsible landlords and agents to meet the borough's housing needs through our accreditation association.
Complete the Newham Landlord Accreditation Association application form (PDF) if you wish to join the scheme.
The aims of the Landlord Accreditation Association are to:
- Work together to improve local housing conditions in the private sector and make Newham attractive for investors
- Promote and reward responsible landlords
- Encourage best practice among landlords in the private rented sector.
It pays to be accredited
We will give you:
- Priority when we refer potential tenants to privately rented housing
- Access to the bond scheme
- Training and support on property management matters such as Housing Benefit rules, possession proceedings and changes in housing legislation
- Help to 'fast track' your tenants' Housing Benefit applications
- A mediation service to resolve any disputes with tenants
- Quarterly meetings with other accredited landlords.