Courtesy and trade parking permits

Courtesy vehicle permit

If you are a Newham permit holder, you can apply for a courtesy vehicle parking permit if your own vehicle becomes unavailable and you are using a temporary vehicle. This permit is only available if the courtesy vehicle is provided through your insurance.

When you apply you will need to provide:

  • The courtesy vehicle agreement from your insurance company
  • Proof of address
Apply for a courtesy permit