General Enquiries – Duty Planning Service
- If you wish to make a general planning enquiry, we offer a Duty Planning service by email. You can contact us at email@example.com
- If you wish make an enquiry in relation to a planning application submission, including payment of planning application fees and other validation enquiries, you can contact us at Planning.Validation@newham.gov.uk
Submission of Planning Applications
- If you wish to send any correspondence relating to a planning appeal including the submission of a statement of case, you can contact us at Planning.Appeals@newham.gov.uk
Live Planning Applications
- If you wish to contact us in relation to a planning application that is currently under consideration by the Council, you can email the assigned case officer. Please contact them directly using the email address provided on validation or consultation documentation.
Developer Contributions - Planning Obligations (S106) and the Community Infrastructure Levy
- If you wish make an enquiry regarding Planning Obligations (S106), you can contact us at PlanningObligations@newham.gov.uk
- If you wish make an enquiry regarding Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), you can contact us at CIL@newham.gov.uk
- Submissions to fulfil planning obligations and notices submitted to the collecting authority in relation to CIL should be made by email rather than by post to enable a prompt response.
- The Local Planning Authority gather evidence and views for the planned update to the Local Plan. We are really interested to hear from people and communities about the types of changes we can plan for in the Borough.
If you would like to be kept updated about the Local Plan or other planning policy consultations, you can be added to our database or alternatively email us at LocalPlan@newham.gov.uk.
Local Land Charges and conveyancing in Newham
- If you wish to make an enquiry regarding Building Control, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (9am to 10.30am Monday to Friday) on 020 3373 8200