- Opening hours are 7.30am – 5.45pm, Monday to Sunday
- Please do not attempt to join the queue for entry after 5pm. If a queue will prevent you accessing before the site's closing time, you will be advised to try again another day.
Prepare in advance
- Please sort your waste by material type prior to arriving at the site
- Once there, you will be directed to specific areas to deposit each type of material
- Please ensure you have someone with you to help you unload any heavy items
- Visit https://eastlondonwaste.gov.uk/jenkins-lane/ for more information
Cyclists and Pedestrians
There is a large blue container near the main entrance to the Jenkins Lane Reuse & Recycling Centre site where cyclists and pedestrians can deposit items which will later be taken to the appropriate container at the RRC by site staff. This is to avoid those not using cars having to travel the long internal approach road.
No Luton Vans, flat bed vehicles, vans with tail lifts or tippers of any size are permitted to access the site at any time. Vans and other vehicles towing trailers can continue to access the site but they will need to be booked in, in advance, from August 14 2023. Bookings can be made from 7 August 2023.
Vans and other vehicles towing trailers will need to be booked in from August 14 2023. Bookings can be made from 7 August 2023.
Stay safe, be respectful and protect others
Respect our staff since they are doing an important job. Please treat them with respect and consideration. Anyone abusing staff will be asked to leave the site immediately.