Civil weddings and civil partnership venue licence

If you own or run a venue that you would like to offer weddings from, or you would like to hold your wedding at your own home or a venue that isn’t currently licenced, you can apply for a licence.  

You will need to download the Marriage premises licence application form (Word) and return it to us at: 

Licensing Team 
Grassroots Community Resource Centre
Memorial Avenue
E15 3DB

It will take at least 28 days for us to make a decision.