Newham People’s Trust
The Newham People’s Trust awards grants to young people up to 25 years old to help achieve academic goals, and to those suffering from, or recovering from illness.
Types of grant
There are two types of grant you can apply for:
The aim of this grant is to relieve suffering or help with recovery from illness.
You can apply if you:
- Are in financial hardship (the trust will not add money to any benefits you receive)
- Are sick or recovering from illness
- Are disabled
- Have mental or physical health problems.
This grant is for children and young people up to 25 years old who:
- Need money to help them achieve or improve their academic goals
- Are recognised as gifted and talented and wish to develop their talent.
Apply for a grant
You can apply for a grant for yourself or for someone else.
To apply, complete the Newham People’s Trust application form (Word)
Newham People's Trust
Clerk to the Trustees
Legal and Governance
1000 Dockside Road
If you qualify, the trust will consider your application and a decision will be made by the charity’s trustees, which include:
- Local businesses
- Community organisations
- The local primary care trust.
If you do not qualify, the trust will send you details of other funding agencies that might be able to help you.