If you are interested in supplying goods, services and building or other works to the council, you can find out about our current opportunities via the portals below;
Current tender opportunities
Find a Tender Service (FTS)
Information on public sector contract opportunities over £118,000 in the UK is published on the Find a Tender Service.
- FTS is free to use and replaces the role of Tenders Electronic Daily, the Official Journal of the EU (OJEU/TED) for procurements in the UK
- FTS works alongside existing procurement portals such as Contracts Finder, MOD Defence Contracts Online, Public Contracts Scotland, Sell2Wales and eTendersNI which can be used to access a wide range of opportunities to supply the public sector
- If you wish to access public sector contract opportunities in the EU, you may continue to do so via OJEU/TED. Information about procurements launched by UK contracting authorities before 23:00 on 31 December 2020 will be available via OJEU/TED or the existing portals mentioned above.
Contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
You can use Contracts Finder to:
- search for contract opportunities in different sectors
- find out what’s coming up in the future
- look up details of previous tenders and contracts
Annual Procurement Plan
We are working to develop an Annual Procurement plan which will let potential suppliers know estimate timelines of future procurement activities.