Procurement – how we buy
If you run a business and you want to supply goods, services, building or other works to us, you can find out how to do it here.
Our etendering system:
We use Oracle Fusion to manage all our tenders, quotes, contracts and invoice payments and operates a No PO No Pay policy.
The system is easy to use and will allow your business to:
- Deal with us electronically
- Raise invoices directly from purchases orders online
- Track payments and order progress
- View your account history
- Export details of your transactions for use in your own systems
- Run a paperless service, reducing costs and avoiding payment delays
Please allow enough time to register on the portal to ensure you have log in details to access the opportunity. We cannot consider, Expressions of interest, selection questionnaires or tender submissions which arrive after the stated deadline.
Register or log into Oracle Fusion (if this link does not open in Chrome, please copy and paste link onto Google Chrome browser)
How to use the System
- Supplier registration guide (PDF)
- Tender activity guide (PDF)
- Supplier portal guide (PDF)
- Quick RFQ guide (PDF)
Tenders for Works
We do not have our own list of approved suppliers for building and other works. Instead we use an online register of approved suppliers called Constructionline
If you want us to consider you for our work contracts, you must register with Constructionline and Oracle Fusion.