Looking for a job
Our goal is to help you get the job that's right for you. Whatever your level of experience, we can provide support and advice about your next step.
How we can help you
Our services include:
- Assisted job searching to find work opportunities to suit you
- Advice about career pathways
- Sourcing relevant work experience and access to volunteering to boost your skills
- Business start-up advice
- Access to work-related training for the job you really want
- Support in composing a CV.
We handle vacancies across a wide range of sectors, including retail, construction, office, security, hospitality, manufacturing, warehouse and health and social care.
As an apprentice you can get training and qualifications while you work and earn a salary. Find out more about apprenticeships.
Register with Our Newham Work
You can now register with Our Newham Work online. Find out how to register and what documents you must provide.
After you register, you will be allocated a personal advisor who will give you one-to-one support, advice and guidance in your search for employment.
Find out more about current opportunities on the Our Newham Work website