Meet the Source Partnership team
Carol and Rob have already started visiting homes on the estate to introduce themselves and explain more about their role. They will also be hosting regular drop-in surgeries at the Community Hub at 17 Doran Walk, as well as attending all residents’ meetings and workshops to ensure that residents have opportunities to be involved in the development of proposals and their voices are heard. Details of these events will be posted on the Upcoming events section of the Council’s website, or they are happy to arrange to visit residents at home to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to meet with them.
Source Partnership’s role as your Independent Tenants’ and Residents’ Advisor is to:
- Provide independent, factual and impartial advice to residents on all aspect of the proposals for the future of the estate to enable residents to contribute to the regeneration process in an informed manner
- Ensure all residents are supported and have access to independent advice throughout the regeneration process regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation and religion/belief/non-belief
- Provide independent advice to individuals and households affected by the regeneration proposals such as the decanting and buy-back processes, homeless and disturbance payments
- Work together with the Council and residents to ensure communication and engagement is effective to maximise estate-wide involvement, and that the views/concerns being raised by residents are heard
- Support the drop in workshops looking at the future options for the estate, and provide training and support to members of the Carpenters Destination Steering Group.