We offer work experience placements for Year 10 and 11 students. We also run a work experience programme through Newham Workplace for job seekers.
Year 10/11 students
- information technology
- problem solving
- working with others
- decision making.
The programme can introduce you to a network of employers and give you access to a range of training and employment opportunities in areas such as administration, retail, customer service and health and social care.
Work experience could also help you to:
- gain confidence and motivation
- gain experience in a working environment
- develop and enhance social and communication skills
- apply your own education and life experiences to the working environment
- build your CV
- progress into secure employment.
Find out how Newham Workplace can help you. Call us on 020 3373 2957 or 020 3373 8975.
Work experience can benefit both job seekers and employers.
Candidates range from various employment backgrounds and are able to offer different skills and qualities that can help you and your business.
Work experience can:
- raise the profile of your company
- save your company money
- help a new generation of workers
- influence career choices
If you could offer work experience placements, contact us on 020 3373 2957 or 020 3373 8975.