Newham Register Office

Certificate copies and corrections

Copy certificates 

You can apply online for copies of official birth, marriage and death certificates and receive in the post or collect them from Newham Town Hall. Find out more on our apply for copy certificates page.

Correcting a certificate 

In some circumstances corrections to birth, death and marriage certificates can be made. Find out more about what can be corrected and how to make a change on our register corrections page.