Premises alcohol and entertainment licence

Public Access Portal – IMPORTANT INFORMATION – should you encounter an error message whilst accessing Licensing Information please direct your enquiry to

If you wish to offer late-night refreshments, certain types of entertainment or sell alcohol at a venue in Newham you must have a premises licence from us. We are the licensing authority.

Types of licence

There are four types of licence:

Search applications

Search for Premises Licence or new application - Public Access

Search applications (in progress) and licences (granted/issued)