Contacting Adult Social Care

BSL Support

If you have an enquiry about anything related to Adult Social Care, please contact the Access to Adult Social Care Team.

Senior Managers Surgery

Available to existing customers and carers of adult social care.

The surgery has been set up to promote openness and transparency around decision making. We request that customers/their carers engage fully with their allocated social worker to resolve issues before requesting to attend the surgery.

In the event of any concerns around the care provided,requests can be made to:

  • Attend a surgery
  • Discuss their case in person with a senior social work manager.

All other means to reach a resolution should have been explored prior to the request.

Senior Managers Surgery online booking

Non Adult Social Care enquiries

If you have a non-social care query or request you can either do it online or call the Contact Centre on 020 8430 2000.

They can provide help with services such as:

  • Council Tax
  • Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
  • Education Services
  • Parking
  • Newham homes enquiries