A supported living service will provide you with a personal support plan, mapping out the type of support needed in different areas of your life to achieve personal goals.
Goals might include:
- Maintaining your home
- Managing personal finances
- Developing domestic and life skills
- Accessing employment, training or volunteering opportunities
- Developing and maintaining personal relationships
- Keeping in touch with family.
Who can live there?
Supported living is available for people over 18 years old with an assessed need such as a learning disability, or mental health needs.
If you believe supported living is right for you, please contact the Access to Adult Social Care team. We can provide/ arrange services for you but there are other ways to get support.
Other ways to get support
You can self-fund, or if you are assessed as qualifying for a Adult Social Care funded care package you can choose to have an personal budget. The money that you receive from us can be used to arrange your own support.