Resources to support professionals with safeguarding adults
There are a range of resources to assist you in achieving best practice in safeguarding adults at risk of abuse or neglect.
- London multi-agency adult safeguarding policy and procedures
- Chapter 14 of the Care and Support Statutory Guidance
- Clear sexual boundaries between healthcare professionals and patients (PDF)
- Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) - adult safeguarding
- Safeguarding Adults Do’s and Don’ts - Post Care Act 2014 (PDF)
- Transition between inpatient hospital settings and community or care home settings for adults with social care needs (PDF)
- Mouth Care Matters: a guide for hospital healthcare professional
- Smiling matters: oral health care in care homes
- Making Safeguarding Personal
- Domestic Abuse: Statutory Guidance
Professionals can also access the support listed in our domest abuse and sexual violence support pages.