Developing your care and support plan is important. There are a number of options you can choose to help with this:
- You can develop a plan yourself with support from your family or friends
- Newham's Adult Social Care service can support you to do this
- You can get an agency of your choice to develop this with you.
Your support plan can be in any format that you choose. It must detail how you will achieve the outcomes identified in your assessment. This must include:
- What is important to you
- What you are going to do to help you live the life you want
- What care and support you need from others
- What services, purchased or free are going to be used to improve your well-being.