You can park a motorbike free of charge in any dedicated motorcycle parking bays, paid for parking bays and shared use bays (except in Stratford multi-storey car park).You must not park on the pavement at any time.
Dedicated motorcycle on-street parking bays
- Arthingworth Street E15 – parking area near No. 55G
- Honor Lea Avenue E20 – near the junction with Olympic Park Avenue
- Kings Road E6 – near Nos. 1/3
- Leytonstone Road E15 – near No. 83
- Liberty Bridge Road E20 – near the junction with Cheering Lane
- Oxford Road E15 – near Nos. 12/28
- Silvertown Way E16 – near Canning Town station
- St Matthews Court E15 - parking area behind Vicarage Lane E15
- Upton Lane E7 – near Nos. 79/81
- Wellington Road E6 – near the junction with Barking Road
The dedicated motorcycle bays are for solo motorcycles with two wheels only. Motorcycles with a side car or towing a trailer or with three or more wheels cannot park in a solo motorcycle bay.